Tuesday, January 22, 2008

perfect for vacuuming


I was wasn't sure about posting these pink Stuart Weitzman d'orsays, which are so cute but so similar in shape to the Louboutins and Zanottis I've put up in the past few days. But they were too adorable to resist so I just decided I'd put up two pairs worth lusting over tonight. It's been a tough day (see earlier post) so we all deserve it. These Weitzmans are simple, but as with many pairs of shoes, the color totally elevates them. It screams femininity, and would make simple trousers or a sheath dress sparkle. Also, I'm finding I really love evening shoes without an ankle strap, because that strap makes less-than-perfect ankles look chubby. The ankle strap is also kind of shortening.

On the other hand, these Sigerson Morrison pumps are pure sex, in a rather obvious, but still totally viable way. They're rawr shoes. But they can still totally work the "Lady in the sitting room...you-know-where-I'm-going-with-this" vibe. Both pairs at Nordstrom.com.

No comments: