Thursday, November 6, 2008

perfect for vacuuming: mad annoyed and blistered edition

Sorry folks, but I am currently too annoyed to blog extensively. Instead, in honor of the fact that I wore four-inch high heels today for fourteen hours, I give you a special edition of perfect for vacuuming: Oscar de la Renta Ikat ballerina flats. This is the kind of pattern I might find hideous in large swatches, but these flats would be so fun peeking out of skinny jeans. They'd be even better as the exclamation point at the end of a pair of long legs in black or chocolate brown opaque tights. The weather was dreary today, and I think it will only become worse as fall rapidly becomes late fall becomes early winter, and this is exactly the range of colors to punch up one's spirits. These are at Neiman's for $595. photo: Neiman Marcus

No comments: