Sunday, November 2, 2008

perfect for vacuuming

I usually try to mix it up with perfect for vacuuming shoes, alternating simple gorgeous shapes with hot colors and sexy dress heels. Though they fill a similar niche as yesterday's Louboutin's, I couldn't resist featuring this ladylike classic. Nanette Lepore's Hostess D'Orsay is definitely an office shoe, but the almost architectural knot up front is more visually interesting than a bow, and the contrast of textures is really lovely. This shoe playfully shrieks "dainty!" and would shine in the presence of a cream or purple dress, in fact, any saturated color might do. A pair of tailored trousers would sharpen them up. $370 at Neiman. photo: Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I love this shoe! And I see that you're a NY-er. Email me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com with your full name and email address and I'll send you an invite to the sale. I'm known for giving good discounts after a few drinks ;-)