Tuesday, November 4, 2008

perfect for vacuuming

To be honest, I don't notice a whole lot of Dolce & Gabana shoes. I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with that slicker-than-though sexy Italian feel a lot of their pieces have, or maybe I'm just projecting. Either way, these shoes are total, impractical knockouts. The colors almost remind of these Manolos, which I fell hard for in Vegas. The patent leather on the Dolce's adds something special (not that pieces suede isn't totally, incredibly remarkable), and if you've been reading, then you know I melt for a pump with a peek-a-boo toe. Sometimes obvious stitching can look a bit vulgar, but on a beautifully made shoe, it's a gorgeous detail. At Bergdorf's for $1,095. photo: Bergdorf Goodman

1 comment:

WendyB said...

These are 100% fun.