Friday, February 15, 2008

perfect for vacuuming, i'm on vacation so i can do whatever i want

I'm on vacation with NH, but while perusing net-a-porter.com (admittedly, for the first time ever), I couldn't help but notice these blue beauties. Now I'm not going to lie, like many of the shoes I post on here, the peacock blue Louboutin t-straps are "a lot of look" but they are also a lot of gorgeous and if dressed properly, would be striking. I'm seeing these with tights in gray or purple, but bare legs would be sexy as hell (and there is nothing quite as sexy as eternal hellfire and damnation, except maybe thumbscrews). Slim ankles required, of course.

On the other hand, these Rupert Sanderson pumps are a perfect shade of light blue with a touch of green or teal in the hue. They say afternoon tea, eyelet, and "premarital sex is wrong". See, who says shoes can't lovely and witty?

2 comments:

geri hirsch said...

those louboutins are gorgeous!

alm said...

I'm so glad you agree! They have something special about them.