Friday, February 29, 2008

a really good post

Cakespy found an amazing use for homemade breads: dessert sandwiches. These delightful-looking confections made me want to get out the yeast and throw together a loaf of good, white bread so I can try them out. Since NH's birthday is alarmingly soon, I have a whole lineup of treats to make in his honor for the coming weeks, and I may just have to add these to the list.

I think my favorite concept may be the cookie dough sandwich, but the pink frosting sandwich is just so cute!

1 comment:

Cakespy said...

Yay! Thank you for finding the post! Personally based on Mr. Cakespy's happy face eating the sandwiches I think that it would make any birthday boy a happy one. And as for the pink frosting--I think it's amazing how pink just tastes better!! :-)