Saturday, March 22, 2008

apologies & quick florida redux

Believe it or not, I had every intention to post every day of vacation, in fact, I had a whole list of things to post about. Caramelized Onion Rolls, the Cinnamon Buns I made with NH the night before I left, Disney World, the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, my new cellphone, Molasses Cookies, Horton Hears a Who. Where better to witness egregious breaches of etiquette and style than Walt Disney World? But the internet access at our hotel (or "villa" in Disney Vacation Club parlance) was attached to the wall in the master bedroom and slightly wonky, so I sat by the pool and went shopping instead.

That said, I plan to post on most, if not all of those things soon. I'll be back to normal very shortly, and making Pear Crisp (unless there's a last minute rash of votes for Cookie Dough Brownies) for your viewing reading enjoyment. That said, if you haven't voted yet, I strongly suggest you do, as the deadline approaches rapidly.

No comments: