Wednesday, March 12, 2008

perfect for vacuuming

If you were to look at the new arrivals on Saks.com, you would find these magnificent shoes, by Stuart Weitzman, available for pre-order. If you were me, you might cry at their immense beauty, then rail against whatever higher being allowed such amazing sea blue patent leather four inch heels (and what an exquisite heel it is, notice how rarely I include a heel shot), to exist outside of your closet. Perhaps a shade outside of the realm of practicality, these beauties, retailing for just under three hundred bucks, fulfill several of my shoe fantasies at once. These are the sort of shoes I would put on in my house daily, just to see them on my feet, but wear outside only when I was sure there was very little chance of damaging them.

And yes, I have extensive shoe fantasies.

No comments: